Saturday, October 6, 2007

A Busy Year

When I would do dishes at the apartment, I would have to put Gavin up in his highchair because he was a little too much help. It must not have been as fun to just sit there.



This summer Gavin spent alot of time outside swimming at grandma's house with his cousins. The best activity for a hot summer afternoon!



Gavin celebrated his 1st birthday this year. I can't believe how fast time flies. He wasn't quite sure what to do with the birthday cake when I first put it in front of him. Once he realized that he wasn't going to get in trouble for making a mess, he enjoyed his cake thoroughly.





Gavin is 100% boy. He loves to help out any time we are working. His favorite activity is riding in the skidsteer. He tries to drive it, but just isn't quite big enough.

4 comments:

Teisha said...

Hi, Lindsay. Cute cute pics of Gavin! Don't you love that booster chair? Fisher is fanatical about his. I'm bookmarking your site. Maybe one of these days I'll start blogging, too. You've inspired me.

Teisha

Anonymous said...

OH MY GOSH!! Gavin is darling. I love to hear from you. Looks like you're doing great, I'm sure he keeps you busy...

Robin (Mom) said...

He is growing up way too fast. I hope you post a bunch more photos. It is the only way I can watch him as he grows. At least for right now. I also need to see some photos of you and Cade too. I sure miss and love you guys!

Deon Christensen said...

Cute cute cute. I wish we lived closer to each other so our little boys could play together they would have a blast.