Sunday, November 30, 2008

GOOD TIMES WITH THE GIRLS

Yes, I am one of those crazy ones that wake up waaay too early to go shopping on black friday. This year was our earliest year yet. My mom, 2 sisters, and sis-in-law came and picked me up at 3:30 am so we could be at the stores by 4:00. We pulled into Kohl's parking lot at 4:08 and there were already people leaving with their purchases! We've been doing this for the last 4 or 5 years and have finally got a system down which made our morning go by rather smooth. By the time we finished we had hit 7 or 8 stores, had aching feet, empty wallets, and were dead tired. Was it worth it? Definately!!

1 comment:

marymh said...

I was up on that morning also! I left the house at 3:45! Ugh! That was so hard. I hear ya on the sore feet. But like you it was worth it to me.