. . . like the friendships formed 10 years ago between 6 college roommates. This weekend four of us were able to get together for a night of catching up, reminiscing, and a whole lot of laughs. It has been years since I have seen these girls, and I had so much fun with them. We will definitely have to do this more often.
Artina, Natalie, Shelbie, and I
WE MISSED YOU DEON AND LJ!!
2 comments:
I miss you cute girls too! Looks so fun!! You all look fabulous! Hopefully we can do it again soon :)
I am so glad we were able to get together. I can't wait until it is all 6 of us!! I am so glad we have remained close and still love each other so much. I am so glad you stayed at my house, Hathers. Your daughter is SO cute and you look so good too!!
Post a Comment