Friday night we went down to Boo at the Zoo in I.F. There weren't very many animals out but there were a lot of great lights and halloween decorations everywhere, oh yeah and lots of candy.

For Halloween Gavin insisted on being a transformer. He was totally bummed when Target didn't have his size in Bumblebee, but was easily swayed by the arm gun that came with Optimus Prime.

Kearslee was my cute little monster. She did pretty good in her costume considering I woke her up for the trick-or-treating fun.
Pretty cute kiddos if you ask me!
2 comments:
I wish I could have seen the kids! Sorry we weren't home! I think we just missed you guys at Glenda's. They look so cute! Gav's costume is AWESOME! I didn't know what to expect when you said he was going to be a transformer!
Hey Lindsay...your kids are SO DANG cute! I love the adorable little monster. As a matter of fact, I just bought that costume on clearance the other day. I have no idea if I will ever have another baby girl to use it on, but I couldn't pass up such an adorable costume!
Post a Comment