Tuesday, July 29, 2014
IT'S TIME. . .
We have experienced a lot of change in the last few years and have decided it's time to start blogging again. There is no way to catch up for the lack of posts during the last couple of years, so I will start with a quick recap of why things have been changing.
Cade decided to go back to school and decided to study computers. He graduated from BYU-I with his Bachelors degree in IT and was accepted into an MBA program at ISU. We packed our bags and moved to Pocatello. I was a little undecided about living in Pocatello but soon fell in love. We have spent the last two years there and really enjoyed it. Although we are so proud of Cade's accomplishments and ready to be done with school, we are still a little sad to be leaving the life we created in Pocatello.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment