Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Here fishy fishy




Cade went fishing a couple of weekends ago and brought home a couple of perch. When he dumped them into the water in our sink, one of the fish thawed out and started swimming around. Gavin thought it was great to have a real live fish splashing around. He even thought it was cool to hold it and touch it. I think he is going to grow up to be a fisherman just like his dad.


2 comments:

JC Photography said...

Seriously - he is soooo cute. You two make cute babies!

marymh said...

He is a brave little boy. That is a great hobby for both dad and son. Did they catch any trout? I really miss trout here in Houston. I am too scared to fish because of the alligators. I am a big wuz! We also have a lot of really bad snakes here. I hate reptiles!